Thursday, April 25, 2013

AWARE Fundraiser has officially begun!!


HELLO!!
 
The fundraising component of my Honors Project has officially begun!!  I have also set the main exhibition up and it will be open from now until May 31st :)  My show is called AWARE. :)
 
I will post photos from the show closer to its closing date :)  There will also be a closing reception on May 31st from 5-7PM.  EVERYONE IS INVITED :)
 
The AWARE show is located in the IUS Library Gallery, which is located on the lower level of the library.
 
As for the fundraising component..I have made a Facebook event and linked it to my new 'official' Facebook page for my artistic identity..KG Creativity!  Movin' on up, eh? On the Facebook page, there are 5 photo albums that contain all the handmade (by me!) goodies that are available for purchase.  75% of all proceeds will be donated to the foundations that are represented in my project.  The foundations are listed below...

Autism Society  www.autism-society.org

Bone and Cancer Foundation  http://www.boneandcancerfoundation.org/

Foundation for Women's Cancer  www.foundationforwomenscancer.org

March of Dimes  www.marchofdimes.com

Prostate Cancer Foundation  www.pcf.org

Testicular Cancer Research Foundation  http://tcrc.acor.org

The direct link to the fundraising event is: 

http://www.facebook.com/kg.creativity#!/events/372271266223555/

The fundraising goal I have set is a modest $1600, and I will keep you posted on the progress of meeting (or exceeding) this goal :)

NOTE: Merchandise purchase is not required to help with this fundraising campaign-all monetary donations will pply towards the fundraising goal as well :)

I want to thank you for your continued support with my endeavor and I hope that you will take this opportunity to check out the show and the fundraising campaign :)

No comments:

Post a Comment