Sunday, November 10, 2013

Getting so close!


31 days until the end of this semester and only 12 days until the fall BA Senior Show! I am über excited and getting very nervous :/  Not to mention-EXTREMELY busy!  No worries though-I GOT THIS.

Here is a quick review of the past week:

I got the amazing opportunity to work with visiting artist Linda Swanson by helping her set up her piece for the show Ephemeral Art and Practice that is being held in the Barr Gallery.  It was an absolutely wonderful experience and she gave me some very good artistic tips and further career suggestions J Saweet!

We got our show cards for the fall show in and I have already addressed and sent the bulk of mine out. I will be distributing the rest this coming week.  We are going to be everywhere (well our cards will be)!  I also got the Facebook event started for the show too and the guest list is a climbing.

As for my art projects, I have finished firing all pieces and have begun the finishing touches in preparation for the show.  I have even found some unique and interesting media to add to some of the pieces.  This show is going to be EPIC!

By the way, I am a rising ‘general’ with an amazingly cute army…

I was also interviewed for an article for the Horizon this past week as well-scary :/

That is enough for now, got to get back to work.

Enjoy the photos-let your imagination fly and don’t forget to feed the fishies!




No comments:

Post a Comment