Sunday, November 24, 2013

WE ROSE!!


The show was a complete success!  Everyone had a blast!  I was so honored to be in a show with so many talented artists J  The turnout for the show was absolutely fanatastic!  Too bad the show was only for one night L  Oh, well! You should have been there ;)  Sometimes, the best things in life only happen for a brief moment ;)

As you could probably imagine, the past week was beyond any number level on the ‘Chaotic Meter’ but it was well worth it!  It was so chaotic that I was out of commission for the whole day on Saturday-haha!

For this upcoming week, I get to continue more in-depth work for my spring show.  I also get to help get the kiln finished and ready for firing J  I need to glaze my pieces that will be in the woodfire.

I will also be taking down the show this week (tomorrow morning, in fact). How sad.

Oh, of course Turkey day is this week too…so I get to cook an artful meal! Hahaha!

There are many photos this time for you to enjoy J

Don’t forget to feed them fishies & I will see you on the flipside!
























No comments:

Post a Comment