Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pneumonia has kept this artist down!

This week has been absolutley horrible!  I have had pneumonia since last Thursday.  It has kept me from doing a lot of my artwork.  I haven't been able to throw because I am still too weak from the pneumonia :(  I have missed too many classes this week and feel completely behind everyone else. 

My rubiks cube collapsed on me when I was trying to finish it :(  Back to the drawing board on that one.  I SWEAR I WILL GET IT MADE!!!  I have tried throwing so many times since I got sick and it has either ended with me in the floor or with me crying because my body is keeping me from doing something I love to do.  At this point, I can't even throw a simple cylinder :(

I wasn't able to get any photos of work this week because of missing so many classes thanks to the pneumonia AND because I have not been able to do much.  I am hoping beyond all hope that I will be able to do my artwork next week and I will have a MUCH better week than what I have just gone through.

In case you were wondering-I HATE PNEUMONIA!!!!  I sincerely hope that noone ever has to go through it like I have had to go through it.

Looking forward to better and brighter weeks ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment