Sunday, September 15, 2013

Rough Week


Had a fairly rough week, but I was able to get some things completed.    The setbacks of this week included an unsuccessful search for materials needed to conduct an experiment with my Ritual project, finding that I did not have enough brown stoneware to begin another project, and I had a brutal battle with a piece of equipment in the clay room.

The good points of this week: got the supplies I needed for Ritual experiment from storage FOR FREE, an awesome friend gave me some of their brown stoneware to begin my project and after almost 5 hours of battling the clay mixer-I have some of the reddest clay known to man! Take that!

Oh! I almost forgot to mention that we found our show space last week! BOOYAH!

On the agenda for the upcoming week: I will attempt to finish up my Ritual project, continue with my Installation project, Begin my third and fourth project for class AND continue work on my Spring Senior Show J

Here is to hoping that this week goes a heck of a lot better than last week!  Pictures to come-one of them does not really need a caption-for it is pretty self-explanatory…NO LAUGHING! ;)
Tortoise Mandala Clock


Fall Senior Show Space (sneak peek-you have to come to the show on November 22 to see the rest)
 

The jury is still out on the winner of this battle!
 
DON'T FORGET TO FEED THE FISHIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment