Sunday, October 13, 2013

Marching on...


This week has been long and next week, I fear, will be even longer!  No worries & March on!

I got to employ child labor this week for the building of the kiln J My son had to come to classes with me because he was out on break from his school (I wish I could get a fall break >.< ). Either way, we all had a blast!  However, I will not ‘shuffle scoot’ a cart of firebrick that is practically as tall as me again!  QUITE DIFFICULT-not to mention painful for this aging woman!

I have also been carving millions and millions of torts-it’s neverending! Why do I get myself into these situations? Bright side: I got another bisque load done and will be glazing this week to run a cone 6 this coming weekend J

Oh!  My installation show is this coming Thursday!!  In the Spacelab (KV-042 IUS) @ 4:30-be there or be square! (I just dated myself didn’t I?)  Oh well, come check it out-it will be much, much fun! The title is COUNTERPLAY. There will be good food and great company. So, I expect to see everyone there! ;)

In the interim-I have still been working on my ritual project and stuff for the woodfire, plus both of my senior shows…busy, busy, busy.

Until next week! Don’t forget to feed the fishies!!

For your viewing pleasure…



 

No comments:

Post a Comment