Sunday, October 20, 2013

Whew


WOW! What a week! Or should I call that an extended week because it felt like the week before just rolled right into this past week? Semantics. Regardless of the tremendously chaotic week, I was able to accomplish many things J Here is just a snippet of what I got to do this past week(s)…

-carved more torts

-Advertised, completed and setup my installation project (twice)  into a dual art show. It was absolute fun and everyone seem to get the concept and remembered why they became artists/ or remembered what it used to feel like for them to create art! FUN & PASSION-not always money, money, money.

-Ran another bisque load and have begun prepping and glazing for a cone 6 fire.

-Worked a little bit more on the woodfire kiln

-Wrote a good sized research paper

-Attended two wonderful lectures by a visiting artist-YUKI! She was very informative and amazing in what she brought to our school demographic.

-Got more details worked out for the Fall Senior Show

-Went on a field trip for Art History to the Indiana University Art Museum in Bloomington and I even got to bring my offspring-We had a great time!

Well, that pretty much sums up my week (at least a little of it-yes, there was much, much more!) I also got to spend 2 whole days working on nothing but ART this weekend-very refreshing!!!

Until next week, don’t forget to feed the fishies and enjoy the snapshots…






 

No comments:

Post a Comment