Sunday, January 26, 2014

16 days...


Another week down and I still have plenty left to do!  Granted, I have accomplished a great deal this week.  Began and finished the construction on some lumber aspects of my final show.  Will have to build the ‘room’ on site-that should be fun!  I also put my pieces through their first fire (good grief they took a while to dry!). They should be able to come out tomorrow.  I really hope they all did fine-fingers crossed!

As for next week, my to-do list includes glazing, painting, constructing, testing, assembling and creating mock-up plans.  Doesn’t it drive you crazy that I can’t go into the specifics?!  No worries, it is driving me crazy too!  I can’t wait until the show and everyone will get to see all my hard work J 

Oh! I almost forgot! We have been diligently working on getting all the ducks lined up for the show itself to go off without a hitch.  We have created, judged and revised the show card.  The press release has been made, revised and sent off. We have also begun choosing our catering menu and submitting mailing list and so on.  We are right on schedule!  This is going to be a great show!

Enjoy more of the puzzling snippets of what will be an amazing show…

Almost looks like a chalkboard doesn't it?  It isn't.

What could this be for? Gonna hang some tools?

What could I possibly use ilmenite for? Hmmm.

Look at that fancy pedestal!
 
SEE YOU FEBRUARY 12th! Until then-keep piecing the clues together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment