Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's coming...


9 days and counting until showtime!! I have been quite busy and will continue to be very busy until zero hour >.<  Yes, there is still an air of mystery to some of my photos I post on here that pertain to the show-I assure you that the frustration of puzzlement is worth it!! Besides, for at least one of the pieces-no amount of pre-show photos will give you the full effect that you will get during the show J  You just have to see it to believe it.

Nevertheless, even though I have been diligently working on the pieces for my last undergraduate show-I am still planning for the rest of my last semester, as well.  After my show, I will be beginning another endeavor of throwing on the wheel.  I have plans to work on creating a whole new dinnerware and beverage ware set for my home (this is a project I have wanted to do since I begun in ceramics-almost 5 years ago!). I have also given myself a challenge for my wheel endeavor-I am challenging myself to create a sphere or two on the wheel that I will incorporate into a future project.  I have been told it can be done-we shall see if I can do it J

On other topics, Mother Nature is yet again with this region and is preparing to give us yet another whammy… (this does not bode well on my ability to get everything finished and ready for the show L )BUT!! I have a backup plan! (of course, I do)

REMEMBER!! Only 9 days left until an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime show is to commence…we can’t wait to see everyone there! (See images for show information)

Feed the fishies!!


interesting clue...

cut glass? what for?

what is this a part of?
 
see that yellow square? Yeah, that is where I live-UGH!

 
To be AWESOME is to be THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment