Sunday, February 16, 2014

Before & After


Before & After

Well, the days leading up to the show were beyond extremely busy and a bit chaotic! Yet! They were very productive and paved the way to what I feel was a complete success of a show opening J

I honestly do not have much to say in this week’s blog because this past week went by so fast (like a blur to me now) and I am still trying to absorb everything that happened.  I have included some photos of setup and opening for you viewing pleasure. Furthermore, I have scheduled to make a video of my pieces in the show this coming Tuesday. I hope that I can get it posted on here by Sunday’s blog post.  I want to do a video mainly because one of my pieces is best viewed in ‘live’ action. Yes, it is a bit of a performance piece-so there you go ;)

Now, enjoy the photos while I go and try to absorb what all happened this week. Maybe by next post, I will have recharged enough ;)
Stringing awesomeness pt.I
 
Stringing awesomeness pt.II
 
Wall prep

Ideally: porcelain & phosphorescence on wood

Profound Mundane: Altered found object and light

Statement of Illumination: UV ink on Plexiglas

Infinite Quest of Illumination: Porcelain, stoneware, phosphorescence & ilmenite pt. I

 Infinite Quest of Illumination: Porcelain, stoneware, phosphorescence & ilmenite pt. I

Inquisitive Eyes: EL wire on carved panel & synchronization (more on next week's video)

Inquisitive Eyes: EL wire on carved panel & synchronization (more on next week's video)

No comments:

Post a Comment