Sunday, February 9, 2014

Setting it Up!



This week I have been the victim of being snowed in for two days.  Remember that radar front I showed you last week? Yeah, well it hit us much harder than expected :/  I ended up getting over 8 inches that night and into the next morning. Plus, a day later Mother Nature added almost an inch of ice on top of it O.O  HOWEVER, I did get to make a little snow art and my boys had a blast goofing off in the snow. Good times!!

 

As for the rest of this week, I have been finishing up the final touches on my show pieces and have finally begun setting up for the show!  Unfortunately, I ran into more than a few snags when it came to setup start up, so I am a bit behind schedule. But, it will get done in time-never fear!!  I have also set myself even further behind schedule due to some ‘last minute’ redesigns on a few of the pieces.  Nevertheless, I believe the pieces and the show will be much better for loss of a little time to redesign tweeking. So…

 

ONLY 2 DAYS TILL SHOW TIME!!! Can’t wait to see you there! (link below)

AFTER a bit of melting.

Snow Art pt. 1

Snow Art pt. 2 (very cold on the face)

Boys will be boys.

What could this be part of? Come to the show and see :)

Show markup

How special one feels to be on a landscape printed message posted on the gallery door!

We have walls!

How sad is it to be so exhausted that you misspell your own name?!?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment