Monday, April 14, 2014

Busy, Busy


This week’s post will be quite short due to the fact that there is less than 28 days left of the semester J YAY! And ACK! Both sentiments come to mind right now. So much to do with so little time left!

Last week, I was able to figure where I need to be and I was finally able to pin down a game plan to finish the final semester of my undergraduate career.  I am so relieved to have this vital information because we all ‘know’ that I am a planner-haha.

So, I have been working on graduation preparation (which turns out to involve a lot more than you would think!). Within grad prep, I have designed and am not bringing to life my own graduation announcements.  Boy am I saving a whole lot of money doing this!!  Besides, I figured since I am an artist it would kind of be sacrilege if I did not make my own announcements >.<

OH! I have also received some VERY good news…I am officially graduating with ACADEMIC HONORS!! WOO HOO!!!  I even get to attend a prestigious event the day before commencement to receive my distinction J  SO excited!!

I am also very happy to give a huge CONGRATULATIONS to my ceramics professor for making TENURE-WAY TO GO!!! You definitely earned it J

Well, I need to get back to the grindstone-until next week!!! Feed the fishies!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment